Cassandra Cain (
kinesicist) wrote2013-07-12 02:46 pm
(no subject)
I feel it, in my bones and in my blood. I look at my hands- new hands- the same hands that I have always had. My father's hands. And I look at the same scars curling and criss crossing across my palm and wrist and up my arms, stockier arms and heavily muscled. The same scars on my chest, the same hair on my flat chest. Something feels different though, I can feel it not just in the way I react but the way Stephanie stirs beside me like something is different.
I scowl, letting out a soft hn noise before sliding back down into the covers and wrap my arms around her. I press my nose against her neck, rubbing my half day stubble against her chin. I'm messy, shaving is the one thing that Alfred insisted I always do. A gentleman Master Cassander, Alfred would say, always shaved. And I do, shave, but it still took Alfred two stitches to realise not to come near me with a blade to the throat, Babs had learnt that one quicker than him. I miss them, maybe that was what this was. Longing.
"Hnnn," I mutter, listening to my deep voice as I brush my lips against Steph's neck. Home. Happiness. Love. Stephanie. Alive. My favourite words. "Steph."
I say it the same way I always do, stretch my hands up against her ribs like I normally do in a gentle teasing tickle. "Steph wake up something is... up."
I hate leaving her that pun, at least she won't comment on it. Hn, I hope she doesn't.
I scowl, letting out a soft hn noise before sliding back down into the covers and wrap my arms around her. I press my nose against her neck, rubbing my half day stubble against her chin. I'm messy, shaving is the one thing that Alfred insisted I always do. A gentleman Master Cassander, Alfred would say, always shaved. And I do, shave, but it still took Alfred two stitches to realise not to come near me with a blade to the throat, Babs had learnt that one quicker than him. I miss them, maybe that was what this was. Longing.
"Hnnn," I mutter, listening to my deep voice as I brush my lips against Steph's neck. Home. Happiness. Love. Stephanie. Alive. My favourite words. "Steph."
I say it the same way I always do, stretch my hands up against her ribs like I normally do in a gentle teasing tickle. "Steph wake up something is... up."
I hate leaving her that pun, at least she won't comment on it. Hn, I hope she doesn't.

no subject
There is no conscious thought before Steph lashes out to nerve strike Mr. Creeper and scrambles out of the bed. And promptly goes sprawling because when she trips on a balled-up shirt on the floor. "Fuck the fuckity mother- shit.
no subject
"Hn, you're getting sloppy. And you're still telegraphing your moves," Cass replied, leaning over bed to offer his girlfriend a hand. She was looking at him oddly, like she didn't recognise him. She was also swearing a lot. "Hnn... why are you panicking? Did you have a nightmare?"
Or was it the clothes he had left on the floor again.
no subject
Steph stops. The amused expression, the cadence in his deep man voice, the scars. She gawps at him.
"Cass?"
no subject
He could feel her pulse beneath his fingertips like always, he looked relieved before he looked up at her.
no subject
Her eyes drop to his naked junk. Yup, definitely all man. Wow, first time she's seen a penis in a while, kind of weird.
no subject
"Yes? I'm always kind of a guy right now," Cass replied slowly, wondering what Steph was trying to say and why she kept looking at him like that. Looking at Steph concerned, he reached out to touch Steph's waist but loose in case she tried to nerve strike him again. Emphasis on try. He needed to work on that with her. "You know I'm a guy. I've always been one. Do you think I'm hn... not? A guy?"
no subject
"You don't remember being my BGFF?" Steph suddenly looks suspicious. "Do you think I am normally a guy too?"
no subject
"Hnnn," Cass murmured thoughtfully, leaning in to Steph's touch at his cheek. "Best Guy Friend Forever? And no, you're normally a woman. You're Batgirl, you were Batgirl after me."
no subject
no subject
"Barbara gave it me, helped train me after my father. There was no other name I wanted, I wanted to make her proud." Cass replied simply with a light shrug, his hands slipping around Steph's back. He wanted Batman, part of him did but he knew he would never be as good as that. He would never be that perfect. "I liked Batgirl, it was who I was."
no subject
"Did your suit have fake boobs in it?" Her hand drops to one of his very muscled pecs and skims over the chest hair.
no subject
"No, did yours?" Cass replied, his tone entirely seriously. His lips pulled tight into a thin, unamused line though his eyes suggested that he was, in fact, teasing Steph. "Do you think the island did something again?"
no subject
The teasing makes her really truly relax against him. It's Cass, who cares about the body. And Steph trusts her completely. "I think it must have? I don't know whose version is right. Way better than amnesia or nightmares brought to life though."
no subject
"I love you," Cass replied simply, though he allowed one fingertip to move a little, brushing against her breast ever so slightly. Wouldn't have mattered to him if she was blue and polka dotted, she was Stephanie and his best friend and girlfriend and she was alive and he loved her. "I don't think you need to be anything but you."
Cassander nodded, whatever the truth was. His version or hers, they were still together and that was what mattered. "Or killer toys. Or death in a bottle. Or a lot of things. You're still here, that's all that matters. Hn, and training."
no subject
Steph tips his chin so they're looking each other in the eyes. "I love you too. Always." That's the important part, and now she leans to press a light kiss to his mouth. "Even when you're suddenly man sized."
no subject
He is ready for the kiss, he catches it with his mouth and ghosts his tongue, quick and sudden and very ninja-like against her mouth. Brushing his stubbled chin against her cheek, he pressed a kiss to her jaw and then throat to show the way he felt in simple, light touches. Ones without too much intent, just showing Steph that he loved her the best way he knew how. Without words and with them.
"Hnn, what do you think I am like? If I were not suddenly man sized?" Cassander asked, tracing his finger along the curve of her breast before drawing it up between the both. There, her heart. He pressed two fingers over her heart, before dragging his thumb over her breast to touch where her heart was.
no subject
"You're still you, just...girl shaped. About my height, but less curvy, more badass tiny ninja build." Steph smiles at him though her heart speeds up as he touches her. "You're beautiful."
no subject
Making a more pleased hn noise at the way her hands brushed across his muscles, he shifted and encouraged her closer on his lap.
"And now?" Cass asked, stretching his hand across the swell of his breast as he traced a smooth circle with his scarred thumb across where her heart lay.
no subject
no subject
He doesn't respond with words, he responds with a smile and parts his lips as she kisses him back. With one arm wrapped around her, he palmed the other hand across her breast and beneath. Leaning backwards, Cass tugged Steph down on top of him as he lay back on the bed before stretching up to kiss her.
no subject
Steph rests her knees on either side of his hips and her long hair is tumbled everywhere between them. "It's been a long time since I slept with a guy," she says and kisses along his stubbly jaw before going up to his neck. "Hope I haven't lost my touch."
no subject
Reaching up with his free hand to touch her hair, he curled one finger around a long strand before stretching up to kiss her. Muscles shifting and tensing beneath her as he parted her lips with a hint of tongue before kissing her deeply. He brushed her hair back behind her ear, out of her face so he could look at her. She was wonderful, she was everything.
Cass tugged her down with him, murmuring that he loved her against her lips and tracing it on her skin.
no subject
"Love you too," she murmurs and drags her mouth along his jaw to kiss wet sucking marks down his neck. Stubble, adam's apple, different, and Steph makes an appreciative node before biting his skin lightly.
no subject
The bite made him moan, quiet and pleased, as his hips rocked forward to brush against her. He ignored his hard cock, ignoring what his body wanted for now to listen to what Steph wanted. He wanted to show her, as always how much he wanted and loved her without words. How every touch made him feel happy and secure with her.
Sliding one hand along her side, he traced old scars before pressing his hand between them. Thumbnail brushing against her nipple before he cupped her breast in one large hand.
no subject
Steph goes back up and licks her way into his mouth. "Don't try to distract me." She's breathless and arching to his touch. "I want to explore your shiny new man body."
no subject
Hand flattening against her breast, he dragged his thumb up over her nipple smiling a little against her lips as she spoke.
"I'm distracting?" Cass asked, flicking his tongue against her bottom lip almost kissing her before pulling his head back a little. A little game of tag between them.
no subject
Her hips keep moving against him, slow and deliberate. Steph seizes up his hands and raise them both to her breasts as she looks down at him. Her grin is bright but she's got bedroom eyes. "And what do you like me to do to you?"
no subject
Her hips rock down against him, brushing against his cock as he met the slow, deliberate teasing action of her hips. He pressed his finger and thumb together, pinching her nipple teasingly with a small smile as he lifted his hips up to press against her.
"Everything," Cass replied reverently. He loved her, everything they did together was perfect even when it wasn't. "I love everything."
no subject
no subject
"Love you," Cass murmured against her lips, brushing his stubbly chin against hers before he kissed her soft and slow. "Hn, you are far too dressed."
He let his hand slide down her back, finger catching the back of her underwear before he pulled them back and let go, letting them slap her ass with a teasing smile.
no subject
no subject
He grins as he kisses her, sliding his hands over her ass and down her thighs before pulling her more firmly onto his lap. He likes this, likes the way they feel together even if they are two bodies and he loves the way she feels against him. Strong and soft and warm and sweet.
"Much better," Cass replied between kisses.
no subject
She laughs a little and nuzzles his neck. 'You know, we have all day, we can slow down." Her hand snakes down to curl around his cock. "Oh man, after this we should totally have sex with you holding me against the wall."
no subject
"I don't mind slow or quick, as long as it is with you." Cass replied simply, his fingertips tightening as her hand sneaked down between them and curled around his cock. His body twitched, involuntarily, in her hand and he let out a pleased little noise at that. Gruff and low with pleasure. "Okay, we can do that. Against the wall or against a shower wall?"
no subject
Dirty talk, something she wants to be good at, but she can never quite pull off.
no subject
He puncuated his words with a casual roll of his hips, the head of his cock pressing against her and between her legs. He inhaled at the familiar warmth, wet and wanting against him and he had to keep his control in check. Especially at her words.
"Hn, was that dirty talk?" Cass asked, leaning forward and biting her bottom lip soft and sweet. "You can if you want but I want to return the favour?"
no subject
"You've got to wrap it up first." Shit, would regular girl Cass even have condoms here? they'll deal with that next. For now she grinned at him and kissed down his body with a clear destination in mind. "Tell me what you want."
no subject
"Hn, there are condoms in the spare room." Cass replied simply. Terry had been a boy after all even if, at least to Steph, Cassander wasn't. Leaning back on his elbows, he tenderly brushed his hands through Steph's hair and watched her as she moved down his body, slowly eliciting excited little shivers from her kisses. "I want hn... you to turn around so I can return the favour. I want to lick you, kiss you... please?"
no subject
"God, I love you," Steph says breathlessly as she clambers around on the bed until her knees are on either side of his head; this position always makes her feel exposed, but sexy instead of self-conscious. She reaches for his cock and wetly kisses the top, then knowing that this is Cass hits her all over again. Oh God, she is sucking on Cass' dick right now The idea makes her shudder and unconsciously roll her hips.
no subject
"You are ridiculous and beautiful, I love you." Cass said, sliding his hands up her legs from knee to thigh. His hands, larger and rougher, curled around the back of her legs before he pulled her back to him. He liked being on top normally, lying between her legs whilst he looked down at her and the way she reacted to his touch and kisses but this was good. This was elegant.
Leaning forward his stubbled chin brushed against her skin, he pressed a soft kiss to her clit before rolling a quick tongue against her. He inhaled, hands tightening on her thighs as she licked the tip of his cock and rolled her hips like that. He murmured his approval, nose butting against her as he slowly rolled his tongue down.